We need your help to keep our lovely church and grounds in good condition. If you can spare some time between 9am and 1pm tomorrow then please come along.
Bacon butties will be served around 11am- let the office know by 2pm today (Friday) if you have not already signed up and would like a butty!
Please bring any tools & equipment that you will need.
* Pruning / tidying the shrubs around the site.
* Help with planting in the new wild flower area.
* Removal of garden waste to the tip.
* Weeding / tidying the Garden of Remembrance area.
* Window cleaning – inside and outside.
* Gutter clearing
* Flat roof cleaning
* Door & window frame cleaning outside.
* Carpet cleaning – Keble & Whitfield room. We’re hiring a carpet cleaning machine for this.
* Perimeter fence maintenance (blocking the gaps where people have forced a way through)
The Premises Committee (Andy Geary, Steve Coleman-Williams, Tom Cawley, Laurence Besemer & Will Hooper).