You will not need to book in to come to Sunday worship from this Sunday (25th July) onwards. This service coincides with the first of our summer series, and we will definitely be taking the opportunity to enjoy singing together again! We will resume the 8.30am service on Sunday 15th August.
We do understand that people feel differently about the change to guidelines—we want to continue to care for each other and for ourselves!
To help us to do this:
- Please continue to keep a safe distance from people.
- Please respect other people’s need for space- which may be different to yours!
When you arrive:
- Please continue to sanitise or wash your hands as you arrive.
- Please ‘log in’ to the NHS app via our QR code.
- If you are not using this then we will add you name to our attendance list for our ‘Track and Trace’ records.
In the service:
- You can decide whether you wear a face mask.
- You can decide if you would like some space around you when you are seated- please take a smiley face or two with you to put on the seats around you (smiley face = I’d like some space).
- You can decide if you would like to join in with singing or other elements of the service.
- Over the summer we will create space by having indoor and outdoor activities.
After the service:
- Please take your drinks and conversations outside or into the worship area.
- Please let the service leader know if you would like prayer.
- Please tell us if we’ve missed something.