Date(s) - 23/01/2022
09:00 - 09:45
We worship and share Holy Communion together at 9am using the liturgy from either the Book of Common Prayer (BCP) or Common Worship. More details are available on our news update.
The service you are choosing to attend will be streamed live over the internet and a recording stored on YouTube for people to watch in their own time. YouTube is publically accessible. Your decision to attend the service will be taken by the PCC of Saint Mark’s as your consent for your image to be captured and broadcast.
- Please wear a mask if you are able to do so. Spares will be available at the front door. Please continue to wear your mask for singing together in the congregation.
- Hand gel
- Please make use of the hand gels positioned by the entrance door and at the back of church.
- Please consider how to give people space. If you would like additional space around you when seated, place the ‘smiley face’ signs on the chairs nearby. Smiley face = ‘I’d like some space’.
- Obviously you will need to remove your mask to enjoy your refreshments. Please do bring these back into the worship area as it is a larger space and be mindful to give space when talking to others.
- Now that the colder weather has arrived, we need to find a balance between ventilating the space and heating it. You may notice it is a bit colder than in the past, so do wear an extra jumper!
- The reminder board will be in the front entrance and our lovely welcomers and sides people will be available to give you any guidance or advice.
There will be an “out of shot” area of the church and if you stay within that your image will not be captured. Your voice may still be in the broadcast and recording. Please refer to our Privacy Notice for full details of how we protect your personal data.
Thank you for doing your bit to keep each other safe